COOKIES AND TRAFFIC DATA
The Social Platform uses various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from our visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on this website. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire.
You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website.
We may use analytics companies to gather information and aggregate data from our website visitors such as which pages are visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on our websites. Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies.
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law.
Cookies are used in the following ways on IMESocial:
|Preferences||These cookies will help you in changing our webpage’s text size, font, and other parts of IMESocial that you can personalize. Cookies like these let IMESocial recall information that modulates how our site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For example, by remembering your country, we may be able to provide you with language translation and a custom web interface.|
|Processes||Process cookies ensure that IMESocial works as you expect it to, like navigating around web pages or accessing the more secure areas of our website. Remita will not be able to function properly without this type of cookie.|
|Session State||The session-state cookie enables us gather information about how you use our website so that we can continue to improve and fine-tune your browsing experience on IMESocial. This could comprise the pages you visit most often or whether error messages are returned when you use specific webpages.|
|Security||To safeguard you when you visit IMESocial, we use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.|
Hopefully this has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You can disable your browser cookies if you follow the steps below for Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers.
Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button.
- Next click Internet Options and select the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click Apply
- As you move the slider up or down, you will see a description of the types of cookies that will be blocked or allowed by Internet Explorer at that privacy level.
Starting from the top you will see the following options:
- Saves cookies from any website. Cookies that are already on this computer can be read by the websites that created them
Select the level of security you want. For most, the Default option is the best.
Disable Cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser
- Click on the 3-dotted ‘More’ link to open its Settings
- Scroll down and click on View Advanced Settings
- Again scroll down till you see the setting for Cookies
- When here, from the 3 options, select one
The available options are:
- Block all Cookies
- Block only third party cookies
- Don’t block cookies
To disable all Cookies, ensure that Block all cookies is selected, and restart Microsoft Edge.
Disable Cookies in Chrome
- To disable Cookies on Chrome, click the Tools button > Settings. Towards the end of this page, you will see Show Advanced Settings link
- Click on it. Under Privacy
- Click on the Content Settings button. Here you can select the options you feel are best suited for you
- You can click on the images to see the larger versions
Disable Cookies in Firefox
- In Firefox, open Settings > Options > Privacy tab
- Under History, from the drop-down menu, select Use custom settings for history
- You can now select the Cookies options you want
Disable Cookies in Opera
- Open settings > Privacy & Security
- Under Cookies you will see the options to manage your Cookie settings and choose which kind of Cookies you wish to allow or disallow on your Windows computer
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU SHOULD SET YOUR
Imesocial Cookies Policy